Anonymous whispered, "dandelion, orange blossom and daisy"
Dandelion: Do you think you’re important?
Yes. Yes I do. I am the most important in my life and forever Will be. I am also important to others, but I am most important to me.
Orange blossom: If you could pick the vender and appearance for your child would you?
No. Because the moment something is chosen as good looking - a lot of other traits are classified as wrong and ugly. I believe that everything holds beauty and thus appearance doesn’t matter to me.
Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Moms doesn’t count right? And best friends are safe and boring. That said - I don’t do kissing.
i feel safe knowing that he is a guardian of our galaxy
(Source: bradbury-charlie, via keepcalmanddontbeasourwolf)
cute flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
- <p>go ahead</p>
it’s funny because ants in actuallity can’t see very well and rely on a scent line left by other ants to make their way back. if that line is obstructed, they wait for another ant to come along and lay out an alternate route.
(Source: mithrandy, via flipyeahimflippingyeah)
Benedict Cumberbatch finishes a maze faster than should be humanly possible.
Benedict , your Sherlock is showing.
(Source: jameskiiirk, via keepcalmanddontbeasourwolf)
"what’s your msn?" - ancient excerpt from a dead language (via lucasta)
(Source: pizzaforpresident, via keepcalmanddontbeasourwolf)
idc how powerful a piece of armor if its ugly im not gonna wear it
Does that say Hannibal Lecter Actual Cannibal
(Source: cthonical, via oh-my-godstiel)
Based on that icon we’ve all undoubtedly seen on numerous myspace and deviantART profile pages.
(Source: leeeeeeeeeegooooooooolaaaaaaaaas, via brilandsurrounding)